Rental is for a 2 bedroom condo suite with Morro Bay rock and bay views.
These modern and luxurious suites are the closest vacation rentals to Morro Rock, harbor walks, bicycling path, and coveted surfing & kayaking areas. This property was architecturally designed for private yet communal connections with dining and sleeping. An ideal layout for families traveling together can social distance.
Sit back and watch the fishing boats depart early morning and return with their daily catch. Located on Front Street, next to the Maritime Museum, the boutiqu hotel is ideally situated. It is close to the Embarcadero, surf and recreational areas. Easy walk to shops and several dining options. Or, take a more brisk walk around Morro Bay Rock or on the beach. Paddle board, kayak in the bay or join-up with surfers at several nearby favorite surf locations.
This listing is for two condo/suites, each with a private entrance, that open to one another creating a stunning 1800+ sf living space. The second master suite and game room is a partial basement unit and does not have Morro Rock views.This vacation rental includes:
* 2 master bedrooms with king beds and SmartTVs
* A full kitchen with chef grade appliances, dinner and cookware for 12
* 2 large bathrooms with walk-in showers
* 2 living rooms each with a queen sleeper sofa, SmartTV with basic cable channel lineup, SONOS Beam with Alexa to stream your favorite music tunes
* Game room equipped with a 65" SmartTV and SONOS beam, Fusball table and board games
* A laundry center
* Access to common area with a natural gas BBQ and Adirondak deck chairs
* AC units in living room, game room and both bedrooms.
* Need more space ... additional condo/suites available including ADA suites with a handicap lift to the building.
Pricing is based on 4 occupants. Each occupant over 4 is $50 each per night. Children over age 2 are considered an occupant. No smoking. No pets.