Enjoy the designer touches throughout this brand new ranch style home with all new furniture, appliances, and fixtures. You will love the private bedrooms each with a brand new plush pillow top mattress sure to provide a peaceful night’s rest. Entertain by the patio grill under the string lights then walk right into the kitchen to finish your meal. Enjoy the gorgeous chef’s kitchen and all new stainless appliances. The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
After dinner sink into the comfortable sofa and loungers in the living room while enjoying movie night in front of the new 4K 50” Smart flat-screen TV. Perfect for business travelers, couples, and families. The outdoor seating areas, string lights, and top amenities provide the perfect retreat you’ve been looking for!
** Please note that the Loveland Ski Area is located in Georgetown, Colorado—2 hrs away.
This ranch style home features: 1 King master bedroom | 2 Queen bedrooms | 1 queen pull-out sofa | 2 full bathrooms | 3 stall garage | Patio and grill for your use | sleeps 8
From the moment you arrive at the house, you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
- Tour our nearby award-winning breweries like the Tilted Barrel Brewpub, Loveland Aleworks, and Big Thompson Brewery.
- Cruise down to Old Town to enjoy some of our Amazing restaurants like Bent Fork the Grill, Door 222, and hidden gems like Monroe’s Lounge.
- Head over to our Farmers Markets, or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town!
- Enjoy 2 free dedicated parking spot in the 3 stall garage and driveway
- Spend a day on Boyd Lake, only 4 miles away!
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
- 55” Flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix or you use your own accounts to sign in to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime
- All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
- Central AC
Grab some local farm-raised beef, fresh zucchini, or wild mushrooms at the farmers market and spark up the gas grill on the back patio for a fresh home-cooked meal. The living room opens up into the kitchen where you can enjoy a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include:
- Dining table for 6
- Kitchen with everything you need to cook a meal at home or enjoy take out from one of the local restaurants
- Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area. We even include local favorites for every guest stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
- 1 king master bedroom and 2 queen bedrooms
- 1 queen pull out sofa in the living room on the main floor
- 2 full baths
- We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board
- High quality bedding and towels.
Parking: 3 stall garage for your use
Laundry: You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room
Location: We are located just north of Historic Downtown Loveland just 10 min from all the amazing restaurants, shopping, and world-famous microbreweries.
Please note that Loveland, Co, and our home are approximately 2 hours from the Loveland ski resort.
Please enter "5" or more guests if you would like us to drop off the additional linens and extra sheets for the pull out sofa bed. Thank you!