From the moment you arrive at this remodeled condo, you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
· Take a cruiser bike 12min to world-class breweries like Odell, New Belgium, and Red Truck Brewing · Cruise down to Old Town to enjoy some of our Amazing restaurants like The Kitchen, JAX Fish House or Austin’s American Grill · Head over to one of our Farmers Markets, or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town! · Enjoy free on and off-street parking
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
· 50” Flat-screen Smart TV with local broadcasting and free Netflix · Central A/C throughout the home
· All new updated modern furnishings with custom designer touches
The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include: · Small dining table with seating for 4 people
· Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
· Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
· Remodeled and contemporary cabinets & counter tops
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area.
To help you refresh we offer:
• Queen sized beds with all new luxury pillow top mattresses
• Blackout shades
• Soap, shampoo, and conditioner
Free designated parking available on-site as well as free street side parking
You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room that offers:
• Washer and Dryer
• Free laundry detergent
Guest access: Whole townhome and shared common backyard, BBQ, firepit, hammocks, 2 free cruiser bikes (these are shared with the other units in the building).
Dogs Welcome...We love pets! However... we require you to enter a minimum of "5" guests at the property check-out screen in order to assign the minimum pet fee of $19 per night.
License Number: 138095STR